Creative Consultant and Entertainment Writer.
Specialties: High Concept Narrative, Presentations, Show and Ride Scripting, Science Writer, Game and Story Writer, Lyricist, Editor. Author of five books.
Degrees in Conservation Biology (UCF) and Psychology (Rollins College).
Deep Blue Creative- Sea World Entertainment, Writer – 2011-present
- Creative narrative, messaging, scripts, themes, research.
- Creative meetings with designers and artists to develop new attractions.
- Develop concept presentations and Excel experience matrix for corporate meetings.
- Consultant on aspects of the Sea World brand and zoological perspective. Science writing and research.
Universal Studios Creative development, writer – 2008-2016
- High concept storylines for various IP attractions in Universal Beijing and Universal Orlando,
Wizarding World of Harry Potter consultant/ conceptual design/ experience narrative, attraction media and live show script writer – 2008-2011
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Writer/Consultant.
- Write/copyedit 500-page Wizarding World Guidebook for Warner Bros. and team member training
- VIP Tour, various texts, and proposals for displays and decorative props.
- Write Ollivanders Experience show script. Work directly with the show director and Wandkeeper actors to enhance script and train actors in wand information.
- Concept story lines and scripts for Escape from Gringotts ride in Diagon Alley expansion.
- Conduct weekly Harry Potter information training classes for team members.
Herschend Entertainment- Writer- 2015-2016
- Conceptual development of various storylines and characters for the Harlem Globetrotters.
- Assisted in Harlem Globetrotters show script development.
Ripley’s Entertainment, writer- 2015-present
- Research and write hundreds of exhibit and attraction descriptions for multiple Ripley’s Attractions around the world.
- Content Writer for all historical displays of the Pearl Harbor Exhibit at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies.
- Edit and Format descriptive show cards for display.
ITEC Entertainment- 2015-present
- Conceptual narrative for multiple theme parks and projects overseas including China, Vietnam, and Thailand.
- Story Treatments and detailed experience narratives for key theme park attractions.
- Presentation Content for the conceptual design of theme parks, entertainment complexes, themed resorts and even a small town!
Falcon’s Treehouse- writer- 2015-present
- Original Story Treatments and full media script for 3D film attraction.
- Conceptual design, attraction experience narrative and media scripts for Lionsgate IP.
- Conceptual narrative for various attractions in Orlando, China, and Dubai.
Creative Development- writer- 2015-2017
- SafeHouse Chicago- Conceptual treatments, design presentations and full design and experience narrative for the SafeHouse Chicago restaurant- Markus Corporation
- EscapeHouse Chicago- Full scripts for two escape rooms- Escape the SafeHouse and Save the White House. Developed the games, clues, puzzles and story for each room. Write the pre-show media scripts as well as the live show scripts. Participated in the onsite integration, installation, and testing of the games, props, and puzzles in Chicago.
Jamaica Port Authority- writer- 2015-2016
- Content producer for Concept Design Book of the new Ocho Rios port.
HHCP Architects, Doha Zoo, Writer – 2013- 2014
- High Concept story lines for Doha Zoo in Doha, Qatar.
- Concept show scripts, experience scripts, animal exhibit signs and interpretive.
- Digital media narrative, game scripts, website content. Schematic Design presentations and Focus Group presentations.
- Guest Experience narrative and Children’s story line including original characters.
- Conduct presentations in Qatar for internal team and focus groups.
Discovery Cove, Senior Dolphin Trainer – 2000-2012
- Implement training, management, and well-being of over 45 dolphins.
- Mentor and train new and advancing team members.
- Create daily schedules for team members and dolphins.
- Lead groups of guests in dolphin interactions; Conduct PR and Trainer for a Day tours.
Discover what I can create for you! email@example.com