Rowan Tree Creative LLC
Contact – email@example.com
Creative Consultant and Thematic Design/Entertainment Writer.
10 Years of Experience, Creative Consultant and Entertainment Content Creator. Global Capital Projects Development, Live Show and Attraction Scripting, Story and Experience Narrative, Concept Development, Marketing Messaging, Escape Room Game Design, Copy Editor. Author of six books.
Degrees in Conservation Biology (MA-UCF) and Psychology (BS-Rollins College).
Deep Blue Creative- Sea World Entertainment, Writer – 2011-present
- Capital Projects creative narrative, scripting, messaging, themes, research and presentations for numerous major attractions at five theme parks (Sea World Orlando, San Antonio, San Diego, Busch Garden Tampa & Williamsburg) including animal habitats, shows, and rides. Including Ocean Explorer Realm and Signature Ride in San Diego, Wavebreaker attraction in San Antonio, Sesame attractions and more in Orlando.
- Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream haunted house conceptual story and scriptwriter. Cornered and Lumberhack houses in Williamsburg.
- Sesame Street attraction and show writer, associate producer, working with Sesame Workshop.
Universal Studios Creative development, writer – 2008-2016
2015-2016 High concept storylines for various IP attractions in Universal Beijing and Universal Orlando
2008-2011 Wizarding World of Harry Potter show writer/ brand consultant/ conceptual design
- Ollivanders Experience show script. Worked directly with the show director and Wandkeeper actors to enhance script and train actors in wand information.
- Escape from Gringotts ride in Diagon Alley expansion- Concept storylines and scripts
- Write/copyedit 500-page Wizarding World Guidebook for Warner Bros. and team member training
- VIP Tour, various texts, and proposals for displays and decorative props.
- Conducted weekly Harry Potter information training classes for team members.
Herschend Entertainment- Writer- 2015-present
- Creative narrative, messaging, treatments, story beats, themes, research & presentations for multiple IP projects including Splash and Bubbles, Nerf, and the Harlem Globetrotters.
- Attraction design for Silver Dollar City and IP driven FEC Concepts.
Ripley’s Entertainment, writer- 2015-present
- Writer for American InHouse Design Award-Winning book- Ripley’s The Collection.
- Research and writing of hundreds of exhibit and attraction signage descriptions for multiple Ripley’s Attractions around the world.
- Content Writer for all historical displays of the Pearl Harbor Exhibit at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies.
- Edit and Format descriptive show cards for display.
ITEC Entertainment- 2015-present
- Concept narrative for multiple theme parks and projects overseas including China, Vietnam, and Thailand.
- Story Treatments and detailed experience narratives for key theme park attractions.
- Presentation Content for the conceptual design of theme parks, entertainment complexes, themed resorts and even a small town!
Falcon’s Treehouse- writer- 2015-present
- Conceptual design, attraction experience narrative and media scripts for Lionsgate Hunger Games IP at Motiongate.
- Original Story Treatments and full media script for 3D film attraction.
- Conceptual narrative for various attractions in Orlando, China, and Dubai.
BRPH Design- 2016-present
- NASA/ KSC attractions and educational interactives conceptual design and story writing.
- Developed attraction, live show, and overall park storylines, conceptual scripts, and presentations for numerous attractions for two large theme parks located in China.
Quantum Creative Studios- 2016-present
- Developed story and storyboard scripting for Lionsgate IP attractions including Hunger Games, Divergent, Twilight, Now You See Me, and Gods of War.
- Developed Escape Game (story and full game script) for Princess Cruises (experience installed on 12 ships).
- Developed Haunted Tour Attraction for Princess Cruise.
Creative Development LLC- writer- 2015-2017
- SafeHouse Chicago- Conceptual treatments, design presentations and full design and experience narrative for the SafeHouse Chicago restaurant- Markus Corporation
- EscapeHouse Chicago- Full scripts for two escape rooms- Escape the SafeHouse and Save the White House. Developed the games, clues, puzzles, and story for each room. Write the pre-show media scripts as well as the live show scripts. Participated in the onsite integration, installation, and testing of the games, props, and puzzles in Chicago.
Jamaica Port Authority- writer- 2015-2016
- Content producer for Concept Design Book of the new Ocho Rios cruise ship port in Jamaica incorporating surrounding attractions and cultural flavor to create a Port Attraction featuring retail, entertainment, and dining.
HHCP Architects, Qatar Zoo, Writer – 2013- 2014
- High Concept storylines for Qatar Zoo in Doha, Qatar.
- Concept show scripts, experience scripts, animal exhibit signs and interpretive.
- Digital media narrative, game scripts, website content. Schematic Design presentations and Focus Group presentations.
- Guest Experience narrative and Children’s storyline including original characters.
- Conducted presentations in Qatar for internal team and focus groups.
Discovery Cove, Senior Dolphin Trainer – 2000-2012
- Implement training, management, and well-being of over 45 dolphins.
- Mentor and train new and advancing team members.
- Create daily schedules for team members and dolphins.
- Lead groups of guests in dolphin interactions; Conduct PR and Trainer for a Day tours.