Creative Consultant and Entertainment Writer.
Global Capital Projects Development, High Concept Narrative, Story and Experience Narrative, Concept Presentations, Show and Ride Scripting, Messaging, Escape Room Game Design, Lyricist, Editor. Author of five books.
Degrees in Conservation Biology (UCF) and Psychology (Rollins College).
Deep Blue Creative- Sea World Entertainment, Writer – 2011-present
Capital Projects creative narrative, scripting, messaging, themes, research and presentations for numerous major attractions at five theme parks including animal habitats, shows, and rides.
Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream haunted house conceptual story and scriptwriter.
Universal Studios Creative development, writer – 2008-2016
2015-2016 High concept storylines for various IP attractions in Universal Beijing and Universal Orlando,
2008-2011 Wizarding World of Harry Potter show writer/ brand consultant/ conceptual design
- Ollivanders Experience show script. Worked directly with the show director and Wandkeeper actors to enhance script and train actors in wand information.
- Escape from Gringotts ride in Diagon Alley expansion- Concept storylines and scripts
- Write/copyedit 500-page Wizarding World Guidebook for Warner Bros. and team member training
- VIP Tour, various texts, and proposals for displays and decorative props.
- Conducted weekly Harry Potter information training classes for team members.
Herschend Entertainment- Writer- 2015-2016
- Creative narrative, messaging, treatments, story beats, themes, research & presentations for multiple IP projects including Splash and Bubbles and the Harlem Globetrotters.
- Attraction design for Silver Dollar City and IP driven FEC Concepts.
Ripley’s Entertainment, writer- 2015-present
- Research and writing of hundreds of exhibit and attraction descriptions for multiple Ripley’s Attractions around the world.
- Content Writer for all historical displays of the Pearl Harbor Exhibit at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies.
- Edit and Format descriptive show cards for display.
ITEC Entertainment- 2015-present
- Conceptual narrative for multiple theme parks and projects overseas including China, Vietnam, and Thailand.
- Story Treatments and detailed experience narratives for key theme park attractions.
- Presentation Content for the conceptual design of theme parks, entertainment complexes, themed resorts and even a small town!
Falcon’s Treehouse- writer- 2015-present
- Original Story Treatments and full media script for 3D film attraction.
- Conceptual design, attraction experience narrative and media scripts for Lionsgate Hunger Games IP at Motiongate.
- Conceptual narrative for various attractions in Orlando, China, and Dubai.
Quantum Creative Studios
- Developed Escape Game (story and full game script) for Princess Cruises (experience installed on 12 ships).
- Developed Haunted Tour Attraction for Princess Cruise.
- Developed story and storyboard scripting for Lionsgate IP attractions including Hunger Games, Divergent, Twilight, Now You See Me, and Gods of War.
Creative Development LLC- writer- 2015-2017
- SafeHouse Chicago- Conceptual treatments, design presentations and full design and experience narrative for the SafeHouse Chicago restaurant- Markus Corporation
- EscapeHouse Chicago- Full scripts for two escape rooms- Escape the SafeHouse and Save the White House. Developed the games, clues, puzzles, and story for each room. Write the pre-show media scripts as well as the live show scripts. Participated in the onsite integration, installation, and testing of the games, props, and puzzles in Chicago.
Jamaica Port Authority- writer- 2015-2016
- Content producer for Concept Design Book of the new Ocho Rios port.
HHCP Architects, Doha Zoo, Writer – 2013- 2014
- High Concept storylines for Doha Zoo in Doha, Qatar.
- Concept show scripts, experience scripts, animal exhibit signs and interpretive.
- Digital media narrative, game scripts, website content. Schematic Design presentations and Focus Group presentations.
- Guest Experience narrative and Children’s storyline including original characters.
- Conduct presentations in Qatar for internal team and focus groups.
Other clients for attraction design include HOTOPP, AO&A, BRPH, and GoConvergence.
Discovery Cove, Senior Dolphin Trainer – 2000-2012
- Implement training, management, and well-being of over 45 dolphins.
- Mentor and train new and advancing team members.
- Create daily schedules for team members and dolphins.
- Lead groups of guests in dolphin interactions; Conduct PR and Trainer for a Day tours.
Discover what I can create for you! email@example.com